There are many people who have a passion to make a collection of bows at their home. Whether they use them or not, they surely like to include many different types of bows in their collection. While most people consider purchasing bows, they forget how to protect them. One of the best products to ensure the protection of the bows is the bow cases. Besides, the modern bows come in many new designs and it may be difficult to find a suitable bow case for them.
The factors like a soft case or a hard case, ways to store it, materials used, durability, etc. play a prominent role in the purchase of the bow cases. In the recent market, you will find a multitude of bow cases in diverse designs and appearances. Based on your needs and budget, you can conveniently pick the one from the wide range of choices. Also, it becomes quite easy to relocate your bow when you put them inside a bow case. You can remove your confusion around the bow cases by reading the article below:
10. SAS Archery Recurve Takedown Bow Backpack with Arrow Tube
This takedown bow backpack is designed to offer supreme protection to your bow. Its structure is made fully padded and it comes with an additional limb riser bag to enhance the protection. As a result, it is sure that your bow stays free from scratches. Moreover, there are two spacious zippered pouches in the front that offer ample space for accessories. In the pack, you will find a removable arrow tube holder and a carrier at the side.
- Implementation of the air-flow system on its shoulder strap and the back side makes this bow backpack comfortable to use when it is fully loaded.
- The use of the soft inner material offers excellent protection from scratches.
9. Plano All Weather Series Bow Cases, Green, Small
This bow case comes in a compact size and a beautiful green design. Besides, this Plano bow case offers great protection to your bows. Basically, this all-weather bow case is specially designed to offer superb protection for the compound bows.
- The dense, rugged construction, weather-resistant seal and the patented crush-proof Pillar Lock system provide excellent protection to the bows.
- There is an ergonomic handle included for ease of transportation.
- It comes with high-density foam interior and built-in arrow storage to make sure your items stay secure.
8. Legend Superline Compound Bow Soft Case
If you are looking for a versatile and durable bow case then this soft case is a perfect option. Essentially, this superline compound bow case is uniquely crafted by seeking advice from archery professionals. It comes with rivets and reinforced stitching to ensure excellent protection of bows inside. In addition, the exterior is made up of a weather-resistant nylon material.
- The thick padding makes it soft to touch.
- Being spacious, it effortlessly fits your compound bow in the spacious 44” main interior compartment.
- There is an exterior pocket that can hold a telescopic arrow tube case.
7. Pelican Air Elite 1745 Bow Cases
The unique design of this bow case offers high protection to your bows. As well as that, this Pelican Air Elite bow case is made dustproof, crushproof, and watertight design. The lightweight hpx resin from Pelican rebounds without any chances of a break. Moreover, the dense foam lining offers extra protection to your bows. There are built-in internal tie-down points to make sure the bows stay in a place. There are several additional security features included.
- With the inclusion of the TSA-approved locking push-button latches and with durable hasps, superb protection is offered.
- This bow case is very light so you could carry it easily and reduce travel expenses.
6. October Mountain Mathews Vertix Bow Cases
With durable construction and heavy-duty zippers, this Vertix bow case makes your investment valuable. It comes with padded walls and there are 5 accessory pockets included. In addition, it comes with high portability, so you can take it outdoors and use it comfortably. It is sure that your gears would attain excellent protection against outside elements.
- The construction uses of 600 denier nylon, thus, it is very strong.
- Excellent protection is offered by the padded walls, a shoulder strap, 2 bow tie-downs, 5 accessory pockets, and the heavy-duty zippers.
5. Easton World Cup Bow Case Red
This Easton World Cup bow case is capable to fit a bow with length up to 45 inches. There are 12 interior and exterior pockets included, so you can store other accessories inside. Besides, the overall design is small in size and lightweight for the ease of carrying around. The other components included are stabilizer storage and a separate arrow box compartment.
- The implemented Velcro bow anchor system allows re-positioning.
- It comes with a thick exterior padding to offer outstanding protection for your bow.
- To offer high portability, it comes with a padded carry handle and a shoulder strap.
4. Summit Archery Cascade Recurve Backpack Bow Cases
This Backpack recurve case is highly useful when you want to safely transport your bows from one place to another. It comes with a riser and limb pouch to store accessories. Additionally, it is easy to take down and carry with you wherever you go.
- There is an option available to include an arrow tube.
- It is safe to keep your bow accessories inside its pockets.
3. Neet NK-RC SW Recurve 66″ Bowcase
This 66-inch Recurve Bow case in discussion is capable to perfectly fit bows of different sizes and shapes. Generally, it works great for the purpose of transportation in your car. Also, the case is made up of high-quality materials and capable to hold bows with a maximum length of up to 66 inches. Overall, it is well padded in order to protect your bows.
- There is a front pocket that is sufficiently large to hold your arrows, quiver, and extras.
- It can seamlessly handle strung or unstrung recurve bows.
- There is a full-length zipper and an arrow box pocket included.
2. Summit Olympus Compound Bow Case – Gray
Weighing only 3.9 lbs, this gray-colored compound bow case is easy to carry along with you. Also, it has a lot of exterior pouches for storing your accessories. Furthermore, it is sure that the gears inside stay protected because it comes with a double stitched Cordura nylon that is very strong. It comes with a single shoulder strap to let you carry it easily for long-distance travel.
- The dimensions of this single bow case are 41″ x 5″ x 19″.
- It comes with 10 exterior arrow Pouches to safely store your accessories.
1. SKB Hunter Series Bow Case, Black
Belonging from the Hunter series, the 2SKB-4117 bow cases are specially designed to fit the majority of the top-selling bows available on the market. There are soft lined EPS inserts included to provide superb impact resistance. Moreover, this black colored bow case comes implemented with the advanced water-jet cut polyethylene foam arrow mechanism.
- To make it portable, the manufacturer has included a comfortable carrying handle.
- The entire construction is durable with the rigid shape ABS shell and modern embossing.
- It comes with a secure and tight fit to avoid dust and moisture from entering inside.
For those people who often travel with arrows and bows, these are the best bow cases to consider. They will prove your investment valuable due to the fact that they provide great security to the gears inside.